What's Lady Business?
Here's what Classye, the Sip N' Slay Founder, has to say...
Lady Business at a glance:
Original Sip N' Slay recipe
Handmade by Classye herself
Specially formulated to help with periods
Helps people with fibroids and endometriosis
All-natural herbal blend
About Lady Business:
Bloat’s a nightmare and so are periods. This all natural herbal blend is specifically designed to help ease cramping and support digestion. So stop dealing with that annoying bloated, sluggish, blahhh feeling every damn month, and feel freakin’ good.
One jar will last you about 7 uses (enough for one period)
- Glow Girl: Hibiscus tea is known to have analgesic properties that relax the muscles of the bladder and uterus thereby reducing cramps
- ImmuniTea: Ginger is a wonder herb that can effectively ease menstrual cramps. This herb plays a key role in lowering the levels of the pain-causing prostaglandins. It also helps fight fatigue associated with premenstrual syndrome and can make irregular periods regular.
- Raspberry Leaf: This tea leaf has been consumed for centuries to naturally support healthy menstruation, tone the uterus and may be used for menstrual cramps. Drinking raspberry leaf tea before or during your menstrual cycle may help lessen or reduce cramps
- Nettle Leaf: It helps to regulate the menstrual cycle, decreases period pain and heavy menstrual bleeding. Stinging nettle: Nettle is both astringent and high in iron, vit. C and chlorophyll, all of which help iron-deficiency anaemia. It is considered an excellent nutritive herb for heavy menstrual bleeding.
- Licorice Root: Licorice root is a mainstay home remedy for women with menstrual cramps and is also believed to help alleviate many of the adverse symptoms of menopause, including hot flashes.
- Yarrow: relax smooth muscle in the intestine and uterus, which can relieve stomach and menstrual cramps